Sound Capital’s High Income Debt Fund (HIDF) is a nationwide private mortgage fund, providing loans to the industry’s most experienced and successful high-volume property investors. The Fund’s emphasis is on rapidly expanding residential housing markets, particularly in the West and South. HIDF is built on strict standards and complete transparency, and is ideal for qualified investors seeking a safe, reliable avenue into passive real estate investing.
- Inception Date: August 2017
- (Q3)Net Return Since Inception: 24.75%
- Total Loan Volume from Inception: $487,426,548
- Manager: Sound Capital
- Auditor: Spiegel Accountancy Corp.
- Legal: Belice, Inc., a law corporation/Riveles Wahab, LLP
- Loan Servicer & Fund Administrator: FCI Lender Services Inc.
- Minimum investment: $50K
- Lock-up Period: 60 Days
- Member Distributions: Quarterly
- Investor Eligibility: Accredited
- Targeted Return: 9% Annualized
- Management Fee: All income and fees above 9% return
- Average Loan Size: $600,000
- Average Loan Duration: 6 Months
The results described are not guaranteed and may vary according to market conditions. Distribution reinvestment returns do not take into account potential tax considerations. Also historical growth of HIDF is shown with reinvestment of dividends and capital gains.
Disclaimer: Your loan to Sound Capital High Income Debt Fund, LLC (the “Fund”) is not guaranteed. The collateral and the reserve may not be sufficient to ensure principal and interest payments. The information set forth herein does not purport to be complete and must be read in conjunction with the Fund’s private placement memorandum and its operating agreement. Past returns are not a guarantee of future results.